November has been busy and action packed. We have had some sad moments; anniversary of my Dad's death but we have also spent a lot of November laughing too. I did the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk again this year. It was inspiring and moved my heart to see the 9000+ walkers alongside me all in pink. This was Finn's inauguration year of the walk, as I missed it last year. Milo did not attend as he was having some special bonding time with his Dad.
I would like to note that November carries with it some really important dates. Many of you are keenly aware of Thanksgiving, which has it merits of course with the mashed potatoes and the pies. There is of course Veterans Day which is a very important day in our family and with families all across America. However there is another significant day in this month....my birthday. While this year, as with last year, carried a bit of a shroud with it I still love my birthday even if I am no longer doing 60+ day countdowns and stretching it out over the course of a week or more. My dear friend Carrie's birthday also falls just 3 short days after mine which is definitely cause for celebration. Carrie shares her birthday with Milo's friend Malcolm and my Mother's birthday will close out the month on the 30th. So as you can see November has a lot going on for us in the Sheridan household. I thought there was no better way to share this with you than in a photo montage of sorts. Enjoy!
I would like you to notice the bottle of sunscreen that Finn is clutching. While I am big proponent of sunscreen wearing, Finn takes it to a whole new level. He would not relinquish this, just wanted to hold it, and open and close the cap for pretty much the entire walk.
so happy to be out and about.
Also sporting some really lovely "fairy leaves"
and wearing his "gouch" shirt as he calls it
any family activity.
to repel any attacks by monkeys, angry rhinos or
swarthy street gang squirrels
Finn's hair was really in need, he hadn't had a cut
since Milo's earlier haircut.
This is his thing, he always asks for a different super hero
So far he has had the following hair styles....
Batman, Superman, Aquaman and now Robin.
Amazingly they all look very very similar
we could go out for a donut afterwards.
Obviously they were both very good
and Milo really enjoyed his chocolate sprinkles donut.
forgotten and sad in the corner.
0 comments:
Post a Comment