Milo is going to the dentist today. The appointment is in the middle of the day and so we decided to keep him home from school today. There was no need to take him to school for an hour or so and then pull him out, then take him back afterward only to have to pick him an hour later. Milo is of course overjoyed by this as it will give him more time to play at home with his toys and his Dad who has also taken the day off for the event.
So far Milo's plans for the day are as follows.....
- Play Pirates, Dad will play the role of pirate with the hat
- Play Star Wars, Clone Wars, Dad will play the role of the nice Stormtrooper and also Princess Leia since I am not there to fulfill that role.
- Color some pictures for me and for Finn.
- See the dentist
- Stop by McDonalds and play on the McDonalds tree and also eat some nuggets.
- Play Spaceship (using an old cardboard box that Milo has colored)
- Wait for Mom to come home to play some more.
On my way out the door today I told Milo I loved him and to call me after the dentist so I could see how it was going. Mark instead sent me an email with a message from Milo. It is as follows....
Milo: I wish you could be playing with me and when you come home, because you could be like a spider because a spider underground and when a spider comes up we fire it and then the spider falls down the waterfall and i love you mom
So I think I know what I will be playing when I get home. I wonder where I will get the waterfall from.
Addendum: Mark emailed me this picture of Milo under the "silly gas" watching his movie.
1 comments:
MILO,
YA YA IS SO PROUD OF YOU, THE 1ST TRIP TO THE DENTIST AND ALL IS WELL. YOU ARE SUCH A BRAVE YOUNG MAN!!!!
KISSES
YA YA
Post a Comment