CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Where did it go?

Finn has perfected a timeless game that all babies play called drop the object over the tray and wait for someone else to pick it up. Mark and I are wise to this game, this being our second go around of it all. However Milo is not aware of this, and thinks this is almost as much fun as Finn does. I have to assume he does at least, because he is there faithfully to retrieve the object every meal for his brother.




Translation:

Milo places cup on Finn's highchair
Finn laughs maniacally
Finn drops the cup

Finn: Where it go? (while waving hands in the "I don't know shrug gesture")

Finn laughs maniacally
Finn points to the cup

Milo : Leave it

Milo picks up the cup and places it back on Finn's highchair
Finn smiles and drops the cup

Finn: Where it go? (and points to the cup)

Finn giggles.
Milo giggles.
Milo picks up the cup and places it back on Finn's highchair

And REPEAT till Mom says it is time for a bubble bath.

0 comments: