I have been so remiss in my blog posts. Believe me I have tons to talk about, but I fear I have been lazy. Well it has been more than that, however I have zero wish to bore you with all the gory details so we shall sum it up like this.. Mom + wife + employee + human = overworked, overtired and stressed out. I have a game plan though, never fear.
I thought I could make it up to you like this; I could do a photo montage of our life in the last couple of months? Would that work? Would you forgive me for my lack of posts? Good, then lets get started....
I rearranged the furniture in the living room and brought
back the little table & chairs for the boys.
We call this their breakfast nook by the window.
Just having a snack and enjoying the view.
So much fun!
had a pet tree I named Willey.
I used to love to climb Willey and sit in his
branches and read my books, where my Mom
couldn't find me and make me do chores.
Milo of course demanded one also, this was the best option
we had; our fig tree. However you will notice the branches
are low to the ground and there is no foliage to cover him.
So I was able to find him and require him to come inside
and do some chores for me. Yup, my youth was
better than his is turning out to be it would seem.
That child's name is Finn.
I love this picture of my boys, they look so happy.
literally licked his plate.
Chillin with my cookie monster and an apple.
paint his face.
He wanted an Under the Sea cake.
We went to the cake supply store and he picked out all
the critters, I just had to make it work.
Milo was in charge of shark placement, which is why
you will notice it is heavy on sharks.
That is a sideways picture of a Transformer by the way
not a fish.
A new red big boy bike with helmet
you can spot Finn trying to hitch a ride on the back.
Also we brought the binoculars to see if we could
spy some bad guys.
How cool is that?
a red Elmo chair. Finn promptly brought it to the
kitchen where he sad down to read a book,
also about Elmo. It seemed appropriate at the time.
Actually not really. We aren't really truly cooking
We had to take a picture of us cooking together for a
school project. I have zero pictures of us cooking
together, despite the fact that we do cook together
quite a bit. I think this is because I am usually relegated
to the picture taking in our family, so an appearance by
Mom is rare in most family photos.
Mark staged this photo, complete with fruit bowl & pasta.
We just couldn't get a photo of Milo with his eyes open.
So this is what we sent in.
I think this could be a new way of cooking;
cooking with your eyes closed, a more sensory experience.
This is huge news in our world, but I don't have
a good picture to illustrate this.
So I am showing you the G rated version.
This happened one day before he actually used the
potty. He dragged it from the bathroom to the living room
to the top of the table, then climbed up (this is a no-no and he knows it)
Then he sat atop it and clapped for himself.
one afternoon. Why he fell asleep like this, I don't know.
Ahhhhhh.
he eats everything he likes with great gusto!
I have no idea what this picture is about to be honest.
But it is a picture of them together and it makes
me laugh. Milo must have been super thirsty
because he wasn't able to put the cup
down long enough to let Dad take their picture.
It is a spaceship in case you are wondering.
our kitten Robin Starfire, just turned 6 months old
gave birth to 3 baby kittens.
We were stunned and amazed, as we had
ZERO idea she was pregnant.
Just another case of unwed teenage pregnancy
I knew I should have had that talk with her sooner.
0 comments:
Post a Comment