First let me wish you a very Merry Christmas from our family to yours. We have had a year filled with ups and downs. And I will admit that the tumultuous status of our lives has limited my creative juices, hence fewer blog posts. But I predict great things for 2011.
Here are some of the highlights of our Christmas season so far.
Rudolph has been so well loved
that his nose no longer glows
to get the perfect shot of them together for
the Christmas card.
A lot of brotherly love going on in this photo.
In real life there is a lot of...
"Mom Finn took my..."
and
"Mommy, Brother did....."
(notice Rudolph looking on, glad for the break)
Top row, 3rd from the left.
His class sang Angels we have heard on high.
Complete with train.
Santa was very patient with Finn describingall the parts of dinosaurs he loves.
Milo was such serious business.He barely smiled.
When I asked why he didn't tell Santa what
he wanted, he explained that Santa already knows.
He hugged it for the longest time with
a huge grin on his face.
Christmas dreams do come true!
ate nearly all the cookies.
Finn is rethinking his love for him now
and wondering if he can be trusted in the future.
Dear Santa
I want a
AT-AT
Harry Potter Castle
(Hot lava planet with Anakin & Obi Wan)
Milo
Dear Santa I want...
A Dinosaur Book
A long neck
A T-Rex
Buzz & Woody
A green long neck
A volcano that is hot
Sharp teeth.
Love Finn
1 comments:
We have that Santa too! Looks like the boys had a very special Christmas. :)
Post a Comment